Wheaton, Illinois Family Law Attorneys MKFM Chosen for Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Lists for 2018
Super Lawyers Recognizes seven DuPage County Attorneys at Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC
Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC, is proud to announce that Super Lawyers has named seven of its attorneys to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists in Illinois for 2018.
Super Lawyers is a nationally recognized rating service that annually selects the top attorneys in each state. Attorneys are nominated by their peers or identified from research or third-party feedback.
Super Lawyers chooses its honorees based on independent research and evaluation by a peer panel. Attorneys who make the Super Lawyers list are among the top five percent of nominated attorneys in their state.
Three MKFM Law attorneys were named to the Super Lawyers list for 2018:
- Partner Lynn M. Mirabella was selected for the 7th consecutive year. She practices family law;
- Partner George S. Frederick was selected for the 5th consecutive year. He practices employment litigation and family law; and,
- Partner Henry D. Kass was selected for the 4th consecutive year. He practices family law and criminal defense.
MKFM Law Partners Lynn Mirabella and George Frederick were previously named Leading Lawyers in 2017, administered by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company. Partners Lynn Mirabella and Henry Kass were also named a Top Attorney in Illinois by Chicago Magazine for 2017.
In addition, four MKFM Law attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list for 2018:
- Partner Lindsay C. Stella was selected for the 5th consecutive year. She practices family law;
- Partner Joshua D. Bedwell was selected this year. He practices family law;
- Attorney Megan C. Harris was selected for the 4th consecutive year. She practices family law; and
Attorneys are eligible for Rising Stars if they are age 40 or younger or have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of nominated attorneys are chosen for the Rising Stars list each year.
MKFM Law Partners Joshua Bedwell and Lindsay Stella were also named 2017 Emerging Lawyers by Leading Lawyers. As with the Rising Stars list, attorneys qualify for Emerging Lawyers if they are age 40 or younger or have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
About MKFM Law:
MKFM Law represents clients facing legal issues in family law that include divorce, maintenance, child support, allocation of parental responsibilities, property division, visitation or parenting time issues, and all other aspects of family law. The attorneys’ focus extends to other areas of civil litigation, including all areas of Employment Law and Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Appeals, School Law, and Estate Planning. For exceptional legal representation, contact Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC at 630-665-7300 or complete and submit our online contact form to schedule an initial consultation.