Amanda M. Zannoni
Attorney BioDownload Resume
Amanda M. Zannoni joined MKFM as an Associate Attorney in January 2018. She was sworn into the Illinois State Bar in November of 2017. Amanda is a 2017 graduate of Syracuse University College of Law in Syracuse, NY where she earned her J.D. and a certificate in estate planning. She received her Bachelor’s degree cum laude from the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine in 2012 with a major in Psychology and a minor in English.
Amanda excels at counseling clients in the protection of their assets and the protection and legal care of their family in the areas of family law and estate planning. Amanda handles wills, trusts, child support, maintenance or alimony issues, property division and planning, pre-nuptial agreements, end-of-life planning, and issues of parenting time. She is also certified to represent children as a Guardian ad Litem.
Before beginning her career as an Attorney, Amanda was a certified behavioral therapist working in-home with the parents of children with special needs and mental health disorders including autism and oppositional defiance disorder.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Illinois, 2017
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Dupage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Robert E. Jones Chapter
- DuPage County Bar Association, New Lawyer Director, 2019-2022
- Wheaton Young Attorneys Club, Founder and President, 2019
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, NY
- J.D., May 2017
- University of New England, Biddeford, Maine
- B.A., Psychology, Minor in English, Cum Laude
Honors and Awards
- Pro bono Service Award, DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation, 2018-2019
- Pup-Nups and Pet Trusts: Drafting and Planning for your Clients’ Companions, DCBA Estate Planning and Animal Law Committee, March 2019