Wheaton Divorce Lawyers
Attorneys for Divorce Matters in DuPage County
Our skilled and experienced divorce and family law attorneys at Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick, & Mirabella, LLC, know the laws of divorce, or as it is legally called, “dissolution of marriage.” During our initial consultation with potential clients, we present them with comprehensive information about the divorce process. At that time, we will discuss any issues related to custody, support, visitation and parenting time. We inform them about the additional information that we will need to proceed with divorce proceedings. As a general rule, an amicable resolution is often in the best interests of the parties and children. Such an approach is frequently less expensive and less stressful, allowing all the parties to rebuild their lives more quickly. However, not all cases are able to be resolved amicably. In contentious cases, rest assured that our firm will zealously and aggressively represent our clients' interests. Contact the Wheaton divorce lawyers at Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick, & Mirabella, LLC, at 630-665-7300 who will have your best interests at heart.
Comprehensive Divorce Practice
Our divorce practice is comprehensive, covering all matters that arise during divorce proceedings and after a divorce decree is final. We assist clients in matters including:
- Child Custody and Visitation: We help clients determine what child custody and visitation arrangements are best for them and for their children.
- Divorce and Family Law: We help clients with all aspects of their divorce cases.
- Mediation and Collaborative Family Law: This relatively new area of practice is invaluable in assisting clients who choose a less contentious method of resolving their disputes.
- Maintenance / Alimony: We explain the different possibilities for alimony / maintenance, spousal support, and unallocated support, placing special emphasis on the tax implications of the different approaches.
- Child Support: We help our clients understand the Illinois child support guidelines.
- Property Distribution: We help ensure that the division of property is equitable, and use business evaluators and forensic accountants when needed to ensure that all marital property is taken into account.
- Enforcement and Modifications: We file petitions to change, modify, or enforce court orders dealing with support, custody and visitation.
Years of Experience
We have built a strong reputation as skilled divorce attorneys since being established in 1949. Consequently, colleagues in other law firms often refer divorce matters and mediation cases to our firm. Whether you walk in our door or are referred by another attorney, we will provide you extensive information about your options, treat you with respect and compassion and proceed with your best interests firmly before us. Contact a skilled and compassionate divorce lawyer at Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC. We can help. Contact our attorneys at 630-665-7300.
For information about divorce and family law, visit our Family Law FAQ page.