Jessica L. McGary
Jessica L. McGary has been practicing law since 2010. She joined Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick, & Mirabella in November of 2022, where she practices family law. Prior to joining MKFM, Jessica was an appointed officer of the City of Aurora, where she served as Assistant Corporation Counsel. Prior to her time in public service, Jessica worked extensively in the areas of civil litigation, municipal law, school law, and employment law, representing both private individuals and businesses, as well as local public bodies.
Jessica graduated from Elmhurst College in 2006, with a degree in English. She then obtained her Juris Doctorate from The John Marshall Law School in 2010, and was licensed that same year.
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys travelling, working out, home improvement projects, coaching her kids’ sports, and spending time with her husband and two kids.
- Family Law
- School Law
- Illinois, 2010
- Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- Central District of Illinois, 2015
- The John Marshall Law School
- Elmhurst College
Honors and Awards:
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019
Relevant Past Employment Positions
- City of Aurora: Assistant Corporation Counsel: municipal law- January 2019 - 2022
- Mickey, Wilson, Weiler, Renzi, Lenert & Julien: Attorney: civil litigation, municipal law, and school law- August 2013 - 2019
- Mulherin, Rehfeldt & Varchetto, P.C.: Attorney: legal malpractice defense- September 2010 - 2013
Current/Past Affiliations or Offices Held
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association