Britni L. Bartik
Ms. Bartik has extensive experience in all aspects of family law, including, divorce, parentage, allocation of parental responsibilities, visitation, complex and high asset marital estates, business valuations, relocation, appeals, and post-decree matters. Ms. Bartik recognizes that family law matters are complex and that every family’s situation is different and unique. Ms. Bartik strives to communicate effectively with her clients and develop strategies and goals to meet the individual needs of her clients.
Ms. Bartik practices in DuPage, Kane, Will, Cook and Kendall Counties and is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association, the Kane County Bar Association, and the Illinois State Bar Association.
Ms. Bartik earned her J.D. from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2010 and was admitted to practice law in Illinois that same year. While at Loyola, Ms. Bartik earned the honor of being selected as a Philip H. Corboy Fellow in Trial Advocacy, where she earned both individual and team awards in numerous trial advocacy competitions throughout the country. While in law school, Ms. Bartik interned at the Domestic Violence Legal Clinic, Loyola’s ChildLaw Clinic, and the Cook County Public Defender’s Office for Appeals and Post-Conviction Matters.
Outside of work, Ms. Bartik enjoys traveling, running, reading, Netflix, and spending time with her husband, daughters, and two cats.
- Illinois, 2010
- Northern District of Illinois, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, IL, 2010, J.D.
- Dean's List
- Philip H. Corboy Fellow in Trial Advocacy
- American Association of Justice Mock Trial Regional Champion and National Quarterfinalist
- Texas Young lawyers’ Association Mock Trial Regional Finalist
- University of Redlands, Redlands, CA, 2007
- B.A. Sociology, Minors in Government, Philosophy and Women’s Studies
- Magna cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Departmental Honors
- Dean’s List
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers, 2024
- 10.0 Superb Rating on Avvo
- Emerging Lawyer of Leading Lawyers, 2016-Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018-Present
- Pro bono Service Award, DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation, 2018-2019
Past Employment Positions:
- Botti Marinaccio, Ltd., Associate Attorney, Family Law, Aug. 2012 through Sept. 2018
- Mulherin, Rehfeldt & Varchetto, P.C., Associate Attorney, Legal Malpractice and Medical Malpractice Defense, Feb. 2011 through Aug. 2012.
- Domestic Violence Legal Clinic, Intern, 2008