Jordan R. Byhring
Since his first days of law school, Jordan R. Byhring has been dedicated to making a difference in his community by counseling individuals and corporations in need of an experienced litigator in their corner. As an attorney who has practiced in state courts, federal courts, and administrative agencies on matters related to civil litigation, he exhibits honesty, thoughtfulness, and tenacity at every stage of a family law matter. Previously, Jordan has provided legal assistance to not only large corporations to defend their interests in complex tort cases, but also to individuals, including on cases related to food poisoning, automobile accident, catastrophic injury, workplace accident, property loss, and personal injury. He practices primarily in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, and Will County.
Jordan received his Juris Doctor from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in 2016 and was admitted to practice law in Illinois that same year. Prior to this, he graduated from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana in 2009, where he studied history. While in law school, Jordan gravitated towards public interest. During this time, he clerked as a Student Certified Attorney at various public and private entities, including at the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, Anoka County Public Defender, and Minneapolis Community and Technical College. In these roles, which earned him various academic accolades, Jordan not only helped ensure compliance with various clean air and water statutes, but he developed invaluable courtroom and administrative experience as he represented hundreds of indigent clients at custody arraignment, probation violation, and pretrial courtroom proceedings.
After relocating to Illinois after law school, Jordan began working as an Associate Attorney at Kralovec & Marquard, Chartered in January 2017. In this role, Jordan defended insurers and insureds, and specialized in multi-claimant, mass tort occurrences, including train-truck accident and food poisoning cases. With a significant amount of deposition, discovery, and motion practice experience, Jordan joined Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC in August 2019. Additionally, Jordan is an active member of the legal community, and is a member of the Kane and DuPage County Bar Association.
When not engaged in his professional work, Jordan enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, traveling, running, and spending time in the outdoors.
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Premise Liability
- Mass Tort
- Transportation and Trucking
- Illinois, 2016
- Nortern District of Illinois, 2016
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, MN, May 2016, J.D.
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL, May 2009, B.A. History
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s Award - Misdemeanor Defense Externship, August 2015, University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Dean’s Award – Consumer Bankruptcy Clinic, June 2016, University of St. Thomas School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Kane County Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- Kralovec & Marquard, Chartered, Chicago, IL, Associate Attorney, January 2017 to August 2019
- Anoka County Public Defender, Anoka, MN, Student Certified Attorney, May 2015 to May 2016
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, St. Paul, MN, Student Certified Attorney, August 2015 to January 2016
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College, Minneapolis, MN, Legal Compliance & Complaint Intern, May 2014 to August 2014
- Schneider Logistics, Chicago, IL, Senior Sales Account Executive, August 2010 to August 2013