9 Attorneys at Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC, Named to Super Lawyers List
Rating Service Honors MKFM Lawyers for Being Among Best in Illinois
Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC, is proud to announce that Super Lawyers has selected 9 of the firm’s attorneys for the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists for 2019.
Super Lawyers is a nationally recognized rating service that annually selects the top attorneys in each state based on independent research and evaluation by a peer panel. Attorneys who make the Super Lawyers list are among the top five percent of nominated attorneys in their state.
Four MKFM attorneys were named to the Super Lawyers list for 2019:
- Attorney Lynn M. Mirabella was selected for the eighth consecutive year. She practices family law;
- Attorney George S. Frederick was selected for the sixth consecutive year. He practices employment law and family law; and
- Attorney Henry D. Kass was selected for the fifth consecutive year. He practices family law and criminal defense.
- Attorney Stacey A. McCullough was selected for the first time. She practices criminal defense, juvenile law, and school law.
Attorneys are eligible for Rising Stars if they are age 40 or younger or have been practicing law for 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of nominated attorneys are chosen for the Rising Stars list each year.
Six MKFM attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list for 2019:
- Attorney Lindsay C. Stella was selected for the sixth consecutive year. She practices family law and school law;
- Attorney Megan C. Harris was selected for the fifth consecutive year. She practices family law;
- Attorney Britni L. Bartik was selected for the second consecutive year. She practices family law.
- Attorney Joshua D. Bedwell was selected for the second consecutive year. He practices family law; and
- Attorney Jolianne S. Alexander was selected for the first time. She practices employment law.
About MKFM Law
Founded in 1949, Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC has grown to be one of the premier law firms in the DuPage County Area. MKFM, with offices in Wheaton and St. Charles, represents clients facing legal matters in family law, divorce, sexual harassment, employment discrimination, criminal defense, guardianship, adoption and school law. Specifically, the firm offers legal guidance for spousal maintenance, child support, allocation of parental responsibilities, property division, and visitation/parenting time. For unparalleled legal representation, contact Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC at 630-665-7300 or complete and submit our online contact form to schedule an initial consultation.